[lug] Realplayer10 for Linux is out

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Sep 13 15:03:53 MDT 2004

HI,

FYI - in case some of you haven't seen this yet:  You can now download a current version
of Realplayer from their web site.  In fact if you go to http://www.real.com you are
greeted by the Linux product announcement (at least if you hit their site with a Linux web
browser).

The old version of Realplayer couldn't play some newer content and got to be annoying.

Now if only Adobe updated their reader.  I am getting plenty of warnings about documents
that I can't properly view because they contain features that the old reader doesn't suport.

Ferdinand
--
Ferdinand Schmid
Architectural Energy Corporation