[lug] Help with mutt config for this list

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jul 28 20:10:11 MDT 2006

Paul E Condon wrote:
> I use mutt. Until recently, I was able to reply to this list with L command because
> I had put the string 'lug' in the 'subscribe' line in .muttrc
> Now the L command fills in TWO addresses, as in:
>
> To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us, BLUG <lug at lists.lug.boulder.co.us>
>
> If I forget to edit this line, you people get to read my emails twice.
> Has anyone else experienced this (with mutt) and figured out how to correctly
> configure mutt for this list?
>
> Please help

Yesterday saw a lot of duplicates, and my Thunderbird tried to reply to
two addresses also.

Today it seems to be happy with your message and a "Reply to All" only
brought up the To: address... instead of the Reply-To: address... which
seems like wrong behaviour from Thunderbird... but... hmmm...

Thunderbird just got an auto-update too, so too many variables changed
here to know what's really happening... sorry.

Nate