[lug] Help with mutt config for this list

Paul E Condon pecondon at mesanetworks.net
Fri Jul 28 21:27:24 MDT 2006

I may be able to provide a clue. After my first post, I noticee that
the dual addressing happens only when replying to messages that were
addressed to:

lug at lists.lug.boulder.co.us

and not to messages the were addressed to:

lug at lug.boulder.co.us

For mutt, there seems to be something about the first listed
address that triggers a software malfunction. If similar
things are happening with other MUA, it may be a disagreement
about protocols.

Why do both these addresses seem to work? Why are there two?
Which is the recommended address?