[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon May 24 13:37:47 MDT 2010

The easiest way is to just require places that sell TVs to also accept them
for disposal at no cost to the consumer.  The disposal fee would just be
built into the cost of new TVs.  Some states(?) already do this with
computers.

Bonus points for letting the Comcast, Qwest, whatever guy also take TVs and
computers.  In this case you would want those companies to be reimbursed
from some state fund.