[lug] smartphone question

Dan Ferris dan at usrsbin.com
Tue Jul 5 22:35:59 MDT 2011

I met a guy at BSDCan in Ottawa this year who had a Nokia N900.  You can
do things with it like run X applications, or ssh.  It's literally Linux
in your pocket.  He really liked.  The only drawback is that it's a GSM
phone.  So you are stuck with AT&T or T-Mobile.

Personally, I'd just get a Verizon Android and be happy.

Dan