RESOLVED: RE: [lug] Forwarding or routing question

David Outteridge dajo at privatei.com
Tue Oct 12 09:47:45 MDT 1999

   Gahhh... I _hate_ that!  I figured out the problem.
You hate it?  I was going to congratulate you.  Also, thank you for
describing the problem solution.

I am intrigued.  Your machine is running RH 5.0 I believe.  Why don't
you upgrade a bit?  Surely it is not cost - see
http://www.LinuxMall.com/specials/FreeCD for example.  Is it
impossible for you to shut down the machine or something?  Now I see
that you recompiled the kernel, so it can't be that.  This is no big
deal, of course, if you don't feel like telling; but it is a little
puzzling.

dajo