[lug] Cron

winrip at speakeasy.org winrip at speakeasy.org
Fri Apr 21 09:35:00 MDT 2000

Yeah I realized the minute field needed an entry 20 minutes after I sent
the mail, to bad I was laying in bed. As far as both machines emailing me, well
that's what I want to happen just not every few seconds. The script itself isn't
doing any type of conditional test so there is no loop. I think the major part
of this was the minute field being empty.

Thanks
Bill