[lug] colocation

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Tue Aug 15 19:00:00 MDT 2000

Check out websitecreations.net. (for hosting.) They have a lot of extras.
I'm using the Cobalt 25 package. The only difference in the price is
the storage. I'm happy with them.

This doesn't answer your question about colocation but I did ask them
about installing StarOffice for a shared calender I needed on a project
and they were very open minded. I think they'd do CVS.

I've got a CVS here. But you know how much I know. I couldn't guarantee
uptime.

John