[lug] X?

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Wed Aug 23 12:59:13 MDT 2000

#9 Revolution IV (T2R)
XF86-I128

The video is working great.

> 3) Could you get me a complete copy of the X startup log (either publicly or
>    privately)?

The error data from my initial message is the only contents from the
startup log that is out of the ordinary. I've tried stracing it, and that
didn't reveal much more of any use.

-Ian

--
<cosmo> wow, this is kinda nifty. the win98 protocol stack is
like a chinese finger puzzle, twist and turn in the right places,