[lug] DNS and a thanks for the DSL info.

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Mon Aug 28 11:50:07 MDT 2000

k. thanks. It's a little early for me.

I better just spend some time actually waking up :}

But this is so much clearer. I've known about whois since like 1992 but
didn't know it was this important to the net. I always thought it was
courtesy service like name tags at seminars. This put's it all in
perspective. Makes the tree more visable, for lack of...

Anyone know of a DNS server next in line from InterNIC, that I can query
to make sure my records are going thru ok?? It's been only 24 hours but
I'd be curious to see the movement in progress. And to find out if it's
working.

John