[lug] Front page with Linux server

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Sep 11 18:46:58 MDT 2000

My brother is considering using my server for his own domain.  My server is a
Linux box, but he's a Windows dude.  He wants to learn Front Page to
generate his pages.  However, I have no idea what Front Page produces as
output files.  Are the files generated by Front Page just HTML?  Any binary
CGI stuff (which would be incompatible)?  Doe it expect an ASP capable
server (which mine won't be even if Apache can do it).  Just what does Front
Page generate?  Once I know that I can tell if he'll be able to use my server
or not.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |    We need somebody who can work
The Graphics Muse           |    independently and innovatively in the