[lug] Speakeasy IDSL -- BTW

Rodger Wilson {I/O Software} Rodger.Wilson at central.sun.com
Thu Nov 9 09:09:51 MST 2000

I have IDSL through pheonix -- one ip $40/mo

     ____
    /___/\                      	Rodger Wilson
  /___\ \\ /         /~~\/\     	Target and SCSI Drivers
 /___/ \/ / /    /\ /    \ \_   	Sun Microsystems, Inc.
\___\//\   / /       \      \   	DIRECT: (303) 272-8252
  \___/ \\ \      ___________   	CELL:   (303) 910-3073
    \___\/

-- last message --