[lug] Ooops

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Jan 26 18:16:12 MST 2001

Well - if you created a swap partition on this primary hard drive then
your data won't be easy to recover.  The man command shows you the
manual pages for unix commands.  And before you can see the contents of
a disk you need to mount that disk's file system to a directory.  In the
MS-DOS world the operating system is mounting partitions to drive
letters.

I hope this helps,
Ferdinand

--