[lug] Inexpensive low-end pentium computers?

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Wed Jan 31 14:58:27 MST 2001

While my experiences weren't as extreme, I'd have to agree, their prices are
nearly that of the modern equivalent.  For example, $20 for a 1X CD drive,
where you can get 48X (at the time) for about $45 at CompUSA.  Them and the
now-defunct Computer Goldmine... Ugh.  Heck, for cables I go to Saunders or
CompUSA locally or Tattooine in Cheyenne for mail order.

Chip