[lug] Remove ADSL configuration

Xiaobin Li xiaobin_li at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 01:34:14 MDT 2001

Hi,

I installed RedHat 7.1 on an Intel platform. Mistakenly I first used internet-config command and configured a ADSL. Then  I realized I could use netconfig to configure the network. But now when I rebooted the machine, it would tell me that the "ADSL Link set eth0 to address0" and then would fail there. After that the internet connection would not work. My assumption is that the netconfig command configured network right and then the internet-config command would overwrite netconfig's configuration. Is there anyway that I can remove the ADSL configuration?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Xiaobin