[lug] C Programming help

MANIGANDAN V vm at myw.ltindia.com
Wed Jul 11 20:34:34 MDT 2001

** Proprietary **
** High Priority **

Hi everybody,
   I am new to linux based c programming(I have done it on DOS).
Here there are lot of new headers,functions in the OS itself,If we want to familiarise these what should i do.My company is also ready to send me corporate training (If there are some good centers tell me)
   Is there any good IDE for C,C++ compilers.
   I have got KDevelop in KDE but i am unable to compile my code there

******I have got a function to clear screen can any one explain it***
clrscr()
 {
  printf("\033[2J");
  printf("\033[0;0F");
 }

With regards

Manigandan Varadharajan
Associate Software Engineer
LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
Embedded Systems & Software
KIADB Industrail Area    TEL  : (91) - 821 - 402561 EXT : 2715
Hebbal - Hootagali         FAX : (91) - 821 - 403752
MYSORE - 571 186       E- mail : vm at myw.ltindia.com
INDIA.                            www.lntemsys.com