[lug] In need of highspeed internet

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Tue Jul 24 09:26:47 MDT 2001

The complex is big, I can say there would probably be atleast 10 people
wanting highspeed internet there. Right now I don't think anything is
available, even cable modem is a negative because AT&T doesn't provide
the cable service for the complex. The apt complex is Calavera Point in
case you want to call them and let them know you're putting in a dslm
for them :)

Justin