[lug] Another local network question

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:52:45 MDT 2001

When I first installed Redhat 7.0 on my system a while back ftp and telnet
did not work, but I could ping my computer.  What install did you use?
Workstation, Server, Custom?  For some odd reason if you choose a worstation
install with RH7 ftp and telnet will not directly after install.  To fix it
I just did a custom install making sure I added everything the server
install used, plus extras like X.

Greg Horne