[lug] pleas help raid1

Jason Davis jd_480 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:01:30 MDT 2001

   jd_480 at hotmail.com
the web site u pointed me to i have read...it helped somewhat with
installing...i have found the redhat docs to be the best..however the docs i
have read are great for setup and assume you know how to recover from disk
failure ..i think my problem is that i used the redhat gui to setup raid
during instillation so i have no grasp on what really happend..so..i guess
ill start checking out the raid tools in rh7.1...could some one tell me
where i might want to start?