[lug] Wireless lan on KRUD?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 15 00:58:07 MDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:41:42PM -0600, Elyse Grasso wrote:
>Yes, it was the wlan_ng drivers. One file failed to build with the following
>errors:

wlan_ng drivers are (or last I used them, were) horrible.  Particuarly with
the Prism II chipset (which you have in those cards, AFAIK).  The stock
KRUD with the change Kevin mentions, works rather wall.  Though I've had
problems running them in Ad-hoc mode.  You'll probably want an Access Point
for your setup anyway.  They're under $200.

Sean
--
 I've been going to this high-school for seven and a half years.  I'm no
 dummy...                      -- Better Off Dead