[lug] Unable to cleanly reboot

Michael Deck deckm at cleansoft.com
Thu Oct 18 15:59:02 MDT 2001

Yeah, I became suspicious of /var too just as I wrote the last note but I
didn't know why I should be. Now I do. Ok, I have another HDD that I can put
everything but /export on, then I can mount the old /var as /opt/var and try
carefully copying stuff over. Just in case, I've done a pg_dumpall so I have
all the databases in ascii form if I need them.