[lug] The art of listening

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Oct 25 10:07:17 MDT 2001

Thus spoke J. Wayde Allen
> Calling something "ridiculous crap" usually isn't how you get the ear of
> the people you are trying to influence.  (I speak from experience here
> <wink>.)

Well put, Wayde.  Very well put.  This is exactly why Linux advocates need
to move away from thrashing Microsoft as a tactic and move towards
explaining how Linux solves real computing problems.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com