[lug] The art of listening

Shannon Johnston nunar at nunar.com
Thu Oct 25 10:42:11 MDT 2001

I'll agree on this one. I don't know about anybody else, but I've found
that locating good migration papers and having readily-available answers
for specific questions that are brought up, is a bit difficult.
Sure, I've got everything I need to function on my linux system, including
integration into the windows network and all necessary software. But I've
spent quite a bit of time tweaking my systems so they are what I want them
to be.
Putting together a turnkey system for the regular office user whos's only
familiarity with linux is the word as it's muttered by an IT guru who
mentions it as they walk by, that's a different story.
There's always a few little details that don't fit quite right.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

Shannon Johnston
nunar at nunar.com

Hiroshima '45 Chernobyl '86 Windows '95