[lug] x server memory usage and indirect xscreensaver memory leak

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Jan 1 15:00:43 MST 2002

Interesting - thanks ralf - that does indeed look like too much work for
the initial screening of problems, but it seems like it could work....

E.g. it was used for snooping on gnucash as related here:
   http://www.gnucash.org/gnucash-devel/April-2000/msg00570.php3

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett <neal at bcn.boulder.co.us>
http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
GPG/PGP signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  Keyid: 2C9EBA60