[lug] [Fwd: [rmiug-jobs] Networking at the Outback of Boulder, Feb 12, 3 to 6]

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Feb 5 17:28:29 MST 2002

Ok, I am forwarding this to BLUG in the hopes of drawing BLUG people.
Especially if you might be an employer looking for IT employees (I'm
personally hoping for Linux employers). If anyone here has a way to
publicise this local Boulder networking (very informal) get-together on
Tuesday of next week, please do so. I know Nate was interested in going,
so I am CC to him. Is anyone here able to post a note about this
somewhere that possibly employers in Boulder or near Boulder could see
it? It is already going to the RMUIG and Colorado IT jobs lists. I think
Evelyn Mitchell runs a popular web site...any chance this could get a
short mention? Btw, this is not a Linux networking event, but an IT job
networking event, I'm trying to get some Linux participation, as well as
just general employer participation.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com