[lug] Samba in business

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Mon Mar 18 08:38:34 MST 2002

My guess is that it will work fine in mixed mode since it should still be
able to join the domain as an NT 4.0 style machine.  However, you will
probably need to validate whether or not Samba can participate in a Native
AD before implementing, since most organizations' intent is to go Native at
some point.

Regards,
Jim Harris

Geesh... I really wish I had the time to look into this more...