[lug] Linux & NT email

neelsmith74 at netscape.net neelsmith74 at netscape.net
Fri Apr 19 05:08:09 MDT 2002

More info,

I am running a CMS using PHP that needs to shoot out email passwords from the webserver and any special news to registered users.  All mail coming back hits the exchange server and routes to is correct spot.  So, yes a NULL client that would only send mail out would be great.  I am just looking for the simplest solution to this.  I already have Qmail ready to go.  I could also get up Sendmail, but rather use Qmail since I'm more familiar with it.
Any how-to's on NULL or one way email out?
Thanks for the quick responses!
Nate NeelSmith