[lug] Books for prizes

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Tue May 28 12:50:00 MDT 2002

Hi, everyone.

Since we're getting down to the bottom of the stack of books we've
been given for the prizes at the end of each meeting, it's time to ask
the publishers for more.

If you have ideas for related topics (besides the obvious,
anything-to-do-with-Linux) you'd like the books to cover, we can
hopefully get some books that have a broad appeal.  I'd like to avoid
the scenario of a bunch of people passing up a particular book when
it's the last choice in the round of prizes.

And to those of you who have gotten books in the recent months, write
book reviews! We need reviews! This will greatly help us get more
books - all of the publishers want us to review the books we get from
them.

Thanks,

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological