[lug] Horde/Imp

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Jun 18 09:45:57 MDT 2002

"Sexton, George" wrote:

> Are you running the latest UW-IMAP patch from RedHat?

I'm using basically RH 7.1 with rebuilt RH 7.3 source rpm's (and that is
a LONG list of required packages to build packages to build packages),
obtained from updates.redhat.com, except where something more current
was needed, which came from the falsehope or main site, plus packages
from horde/imp distributors themselves. imap is 2001a-10 rpm package,
php and php-imap and all other php is 4.1.2-7. I do not know what
patches you are talking about in particular, unless you mean the ones
needed for older 4.0.6 php, which 4.1.2 is well beyond. Can you tell me
what package is patched by UW-IMAP?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com