[lug] subnets

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Tue Jul 16 19:18:27 MDT 2002

There is some truth to the claim about the ip addresses.  the machines
are running oracle, netscape's ldap server, iplanet, snareworks, and a
custom jsp application.

you would have to change the ip address for the machines and in all of
the various config files for each of the applications.  they are being a
bit lazy and should have such things documented but they don't.

thanks for the answer on the routing.  I suspected as much.  I don't
suppose they make cheap, little routers that could do such a thing.

Hugh