[lug] SUPERIOR ISP

mikeslugs at attbi.com mikeslugs at attbi.com
Tue Aug 6 16:57:32 MDT 2002

I have a friend who lives in superior (just outside
Boulder) who is finally tired of his dial-up
connection.  He's looking for a high speed connection
and has only been able to find one option... dish.  The
setup fee is $500.00 or so and the service is not
cheap.  I thought he should maybeeeee... hold off.  Is
there an alternative?  I have heard of some people in
the area sharing thier connections via wireless
technology.  Is there anyone who could provide info on
this?