[lug] Apache source rpm for RedHat KRUD 8.0

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Dec 21 05:50:43 MST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:34:26AM -0700, Elyse Grasso wrote:
>rpm -Uvh  httpd-2.0.40-11.src.rpm
>
>put a bunch of patch files and a tar.gz file into
>/usr/src/RedHat/SOURCES.

You probably want to do:

   cd /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
   rpmbuild -bc apache.spec

Though I might have the name of the apache .spec file wrong -- check in
that directory for it's real name.  Once the above finishes building,
you will find the compiled source in /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/<whatever>

Sean
--
 "I want to see more of you around the lab."  "Fine.  I'll gain weight."
                 -- Chris Knight, _Real_Genius_