[lug] Programming

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Sat Feb 22 09:51:43 MST 2003

Delphi is the best thing I have found for Windows GUI development. It's
really an excellent tool, produces small EXEs. If you run the EXE through
something like UXP, your executable size can be 225KB.

If you are going to be creating COM objects, hands down Delphi is 10x easier
than Visual C++. COM in Visual C++ is a massive, and gigantic Macro hack.