[lug] tools for Opera/javascript devel?

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Thu Mar 27 18:08:57 MST 2003

I'm trying to work on javascript compatibility for Opera 6 on RH 7.3,
where the code works in IE 6 and Mozilla 1.2, but sits and does nothing
in Opera. No warnings, nothing. There is a java console in Opera (which
crashes the browser), but no javascript console. Does anyone here have
any tips or clues for debugging javascript that does nothing at all on
Opera? Am I just missing the javascript console? (and yes, javascript is
enabled, the javascript being used is claimed to have support on the
specification web page of opera.com)

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com