[lug] Wireless kit?

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Sat Mar 29 19:21:12 MST 2003

Similar question as the OP.  I have just got Qwest DSL and I would like
a good wireless setup so I can take a laptop into the back yard and let
my mother watch her grandchildren play.  The Actiontech modem I got
from Qwest has a couple PCMCIA slots built in, but maybe it is best to
go with some sort of wireless hub that connects to a RJ45 port.  I'm in
Florida now and so I don't have the DSL modem manual handy, but I think
it is a model 1525.  Admittedly I haven't read the manual so there may
be good suggestions there.

Gary