[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

J. Wayde Allen wallen at village.org
Thu Apr 17 10:53:29 MDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Nick Golder wrote:

> If my memory serves me right, we:
> 1) Collected dues to form a voting body (something like $5 for a year).
> 2) Adopted a constitution to be governed by (drafted by a committee,
> ammended by members and finally adopted).
> 3) Elected officials... President, Vice-President and Treasurer.

Yes I think the development of a constitution and election of officers
would be a good idea.  This isn't really that hard to do.  Whether or not
to charge dues is an issue that could be dealt with later.  None of
this needs to be terribly complicated, but it does require the involvment
of the people who benefit from this group's activities.

- Wayde
  (wallen at village.org)