[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

Facey, Aaron aaron_facey at maxtor.com
Thu Apr 17 11:04:18 MDT 2003

How about a guideline that suggests subscribers reply to the originator of
the new topic/ issue instead of replying to the entire mail list. Even
though many of us filter email, I'd prefer to not receive tons of messages
on some issue unrelated to Linux that fills up my trash - like politics..
Forum or mail list?

***my 2 cents***