[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Apr 17 13:37:59 MDT 2003

Don't fix what's not broken.  This whole thing started because of one piece
of spam.

(i.e. We're talking about changing the organization of a group that has
successfully run for years because of one piece of spam to a mailing list
that spawned a side-topic.  Get a grip...)

All the procedures in the world won't stop people from doing silly things on
the mailing list, and the S/N ratio here is already extremely high.  No need
to mess with it.

My $0.02.  (All disclaimers apply, consult your financial advisor before
investing.  This should not be considered a prospectus.)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com