[lug] rh 9 fonts with Gnumeric

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Nov 6 14:52:32 MST 2003

I just used Gnumeric for the first time under RH9/KRUD 2003/10.  I
opened a file I had been using under RH 7.2 and found the fonts were
really different.  All my fonts seem different under RH9, but Gnumeric
was especially affected - I couldn't find a font that was suitable for
my aged eyes.

Is there a known issue with RH9 fonts?  Or were they changed "for the
better" perhaps?  I actually have hundreds of fonts installed for use
with GIMP but Gnumeric seems to have its own internally accessible
fonts.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com