[lug] OT: Qwest, DSL and speeds.

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 27 17:35:30 MDT 2004

Yes, too sweet to last apparently.  My $9/mo minimalist Qwest ISP
service (just a pipe w/o a b/w cap) just jumped up by $3 this month.  On
the bright side, Qwest did reduce the price of their 1.5M DSL line
recently to the same price as their previous 640K service.  Apparently,
they have been automatically upgrading people with supported DSL modems.