[lug] postfix/maildrop problem on Debian

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Thu Jun 9 09:48:37 MDT 2005

Hopefully a quick question....

I'm running postfix as my MTA, maildrop as my MDA.  The combo
worked fine with the version of postfix from the pleocene, but
maildrop is no longer being called after updating both apps.

FWIW I updated from backports.org a month ago, and upgraded to 3.1
a few days ago.

This is... annoying since I'm subscribed to several mailing lists
and usually dump them to their old folder for future reference.
So I've eliminated 99% of my spam, but now I'm spamming myself
with mailing lists! :-)

TIA

Bear