[lug] WTB cheap laptop

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Thu Feb 23 14:04:51 MST 2006

I have a sony Vaio Z-505 series. The laptop no longer allows a battery to be
used/charged so it has to be plugged into ac power all the time. It's got a
750Mz chip, usb/firewire ports, 60G hard drive, maxed out on memory (512mb or
1G - I forget which) etc. I have a couple of power adapters, port
replicators, an external USB floppy & external PCMCIA cdrom. yada, yada,
yada..

Let me know if you're interested..