[lug] Looking for a laptop...

kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Mon Oct 27 16:12:49 MDT 2008

Hi Mike;

I may be able to help you out. I have a couple of used IBM thinkpads.
If I remember correctly, I think the specs are along these lines:

14.1" screen
512M memory
CD/DVD ROM (NOT a burner I suspect)
1.5Gz Pentium-M processor
35G Hard Drive

These laptops have NO built-in wireless card. Let me know if you're
interested

/Kevin