[lug] Commuting by bike with a laptop

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 16:13:17 MST 2010

I use a backpack that's made to hold a laptop.  Mine's a keen, the exact
brand and model depends on the size of your laptop and what else you
intend to carry along with it.

My three basic requirements for a laptop backpack:
 - waterproof, or at least rain proof.
 - padded laptop compartment.
 - big enough for said laptop.

Good luck with the search!