[lug] auto discard mails from specific users using Evolution

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Jan 19 16:48:24 MST 2010

I'm on a mailing list with some obnoxious users (what a surprise!).  I
want to block ever seeing emails from these people.  I use Evolution and
an IMAP mail server.  The emails are not in digest format.

Is there a way to filter their emails out so I never see them?  I tried
Evolution message filters but they don't seem to get applied.  The
filter I have set is:

Sender contains <email address>
then
Stop Processing

Any ideas?
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org