[lug] Old copies of Fedora?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:46:38 MDT 2010

> Yeah, for those kinds of projects, the ancient but stable would seem to
> be better to me. Climate modeling doesn't need the newest KDE does it?

It doesn't add much to this discussion, but actually climate models
are not run on none of these 5 machine I mentioned :-)

And no, climate modeling does not need KDE at all (although Qt might
help some other related viz tools, but there isn't the right version
of Qt available on the machine where I need it - and different
versions of Qt are not compatible with each other, so I gave up on
that anyway)