[lug] Getting Certified

Thu Feb 7 18:44:41 MST 2013

Sarah,

Pursue certification as a way of rounding out your skill-set and brushing up.

Volunteer to do your favorite work for a community group, a privately-funded school, or your charity of choice. This seems to be a pretty reliable path to happily working in Linux and paying your bills at the same time.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.