[lug] New to the group

Jason Barnes jasonrbarnes81 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 11:34:14 MDT 2013

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. I am going to download a few different distros that you have suggested and install them on VirtualBox to play around with before I install it on my laptop. I have picked up a book called "Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting" by Richard Blum and Christine Bresnahan. Not exactly sure if this is what I am looking for at the moment but it will help later on if it is not.

So far I have Ubuntu 12.04 installed and Linux Mint the xfce version.

Thank you again
Jason