[lug] speaking of wordpress : hosting recs

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 11:02:14 MDT 2013

your friend realizes the ubiquitous and almost commodity nature of delivering a website these days for most cases which is why he recommended squarespace to you.  could be a good avenue for you.

to others who have responded so far in this thread.  i won't reply to all the replies individually but i have read them all and taken note of everyone's experience and input.  thanks!