[lug] linux laptop search

Wed Sep 18 14:55:17 MDT 2013

If I was me in your position, I'd be shopping for something with Linux already on it. Late model Windows laptops almost always have some hardware issues with Linux, in my experience. Yeah, you'll pay a little more, but I know a school that needs a teacher, and would be happy to help you make up the difference, in exchange for a small favor. :-)

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.